The emphasis is on comfort throughout
John and Rebecca Watkins have a policy of continuous improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of the chalet without notice. They reserve the right to amend the specification as necessary without prior notice, but to an equal or even higher standard. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all the information given, the floor plan should be treated as a guide only.
- Master Bedroom – King Size Bed with 100% latex mattress, 2 pull-out beds, en-suite with shower and access to the top balcony
- Bedroom 2 – Two Single Beds, latex mattresses, en-suite with shower and access to the top balcony
- Bedroom 3- Double Bed with latex mattress, space for a guest pull-out, en suite with jacuzzi bath and access to the top balcony
- Bedroom 4- Double Cabin Bed -no en-suite
- Living Space- Comfortable reading area, seating around fireplace and 42″ flat screen TV/DVD and surround-sound, DVD library and iPod dock.
- Dining Area- Large oak table seats up to 12
- Kitchen Area – Granite, professional stainless steel cooker, American style fridge, dishwasher, espresso maker and breakfast bar
- Utility Room – Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Ski Boot Room- Space for drying boots, coats and ski clothing overnight
- Outside Ski Rack
- Games Room- Small kitchen area, table for 5, football table, large seating area, wall-hung widescreen, Blu Ray, Games Consoles and Games library, piano, board games.
- Large family wet room ( bathroom)
- Double alpine bunk room ( sleeps 4 in two doubles)
- Parking for 4 cars
- Wildflower slopes, alpine rockery and area laid to lawn with table tennis table
- Top balcony with a Concept 2 rowing machine
- Lower balcony has table and seating for 6 and a 7-seater hot tub spa
- Lower deck has an additional table and seating for 6.